I was introduced to your products by coworkers who swore by your magic face balms, lotions and potions. I’d try a face mask here or get a misshapen lump of soap there, a squirt of cream, every now and again…
As I get older, it’s clear I need to take better care of my skin.
Your products filled a void in my skin care regimen and I have become a new addiction.
My first Lush shopping spree was in Dublin, a buying pattern which continued to London, Ft. Lauderdale, Maui, and San Diego. Your NYC stores are on my regular shopping route.
- Rub Rub Rub: I can’t live without it! It’s a sea salt exfoliator, or as they describe it on the tub, “a startling refreshing shower scrub.” I use it on my face, my hands, my entire body. When I step out of the shower, is feels as if I’ve got put on a new skin.
- Mask of Magnaminity: The “big green giant of a face and back pack. Deeply cleansing, toning and exfoliating pepperminty mask. Refreshes and brightens all it touches.” I use it on my face, scalp, hands and shoulders. When I use it after Rub Rub Rubbing myself with Rub Rub Rub, I feel as if I’m in my twenties again.
- Enchanted Eye Cream: While I believe eye cream is eye cream is eye cream and there’s no magical lotion that’ll give me un-puffy, young-looking eyes I dream about. that being said, this one feels so, well, creamy. I don’t think there’s any major difference in my eye’s appearance, but I love that when I use it, it doesn’t sting my eyes.
- Ambrosia: The best, I repeat, the best shaving cream I have ever used, and believe me, I’ve used a lot of shaving cream. I’ve had a lot to shave…. This product brought me back to the blade after years of electric shaver use. Recently, I was suffering from a real bad case of razor burn and getting ingrown hairs around my neckline and just three weeks of using this product, the skin on my face has changed and while I know it has nothing to do with it, my beard feels softer. “Buy this product.” I tell everyone. “You’ll not be disappointed.”
- Eau Roma Water: Toner, that doesn’t sting? What? I love it!
I’ve yet to pick a favorite soap. I want to try every one before making that decision and there are so many to choose from…
Listen Lush, I’m very brand loyal, and I’m your target demo; a gay man with no kid, disposable income and Peter Pan Complex, don’t fuck it up and you’ll have a costumer for life.
Thanks for your time.